Privacy Statement of IND-SPHINX Precision Ltd. Thank you for your interest in our company. We take the privacy seriously. Therefore, you can use our website basically without any personal data. However, if you use services of our company through our website, the processing of personal data may be required. If this processing is available and there is no legal basis for such processing, then the consent of the concerned users will always be obtained.
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) Visit the website You can basically use our website without revealing your identity. Viewing our website will be through the use of your device Browser automatically sends information to the server of our website. These information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Following informations are recorded without your intervention and stored until automated deletion: – IP-address of the requesting computer, – Date and time of access, – Name and URL of the retrieved file, – Website from which access takes place (referrer URL), – Used browser and if applicable the operating system of your computer.
b) Use of our contact form For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us on our Website through provided contact form. The valid E-mail address is required so we know from whom the request came from and to be able to answer. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is at your own discretion whether or not you entered this information in the contact form. To enable us reply to your query your information is stored in our email server (Google.com).
c) Orders through our website You can either place orders as a guest through our website, without having to register, or register in our shop as a customer for future orders. A Registration has the advantage for you in case of a future order directly. You can log in our shop with your e-mail address and your password without re- entering contact data. Your personal data will be entered in an input form and sent to us transmitted and stored. If you place an order via our website, we will collect the following data in the case of a guest order as well as in the case of a registration in the shop: – First name, Last name
– A valid e-mail address – Address – Phone number (land-line and / or mobile)
The collection of these data takes place to identify you as our customer. To process, fulfil and handle your order. – for correspondence with you – for invoicing – for the settlement of possible liability claims, as well as the Asserting any claims against you To ensure the technical administration of our website To manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, you will be consented to processing the collected Data for the mutual fulfilment of obligations under the contract of sale required.
2. Disclosure of data A transfer of your personal data from us to third parties will be made exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institution responsible for payment matters. However, in the case of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the minimum required.
A transmission of your personal data to third parties other than the aforementioned purposes do not take place.
4. Links to Third Party Web Sites The links published on our website will be treated with the utmost care researched and compiled. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly disclaim the content of these pages. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information, the provider of the web site to which reference was made is solely liable. The liability of those who only point to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we are not aware of them, ie. also have a positive knowledge of any possible illegal or punishable content, and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent its use.
5. Analysis and Tracking Tools With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a need-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories are from the corresponding tracking tools. a) Google Analytics For the purpose of needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by GoogleInc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; in the following “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized Usage profiles created and cookies (see under 3) used. The cookies generated information about your use of this website such as, – Browser-type / version, – Used operating system, – Referrer URL (the previously visited page), – Host name of the accessing computer (IP address), – Time of the server request, are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website to provide reports on to compile the website activity and to add more to the website usage and the Internet services related services for the purpose of market research and need based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can disable the installation of cookies by setting the browser software settings accordingly. However, we point out that in this case all functions of our website may not be fully explored. In addition, you may prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices You also prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the aforementioned Click link. An opt-out cookie is set, which will be used to prevent collection of your data in future when visiting our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and just for our website and will be stored on your device if you delete the cookies in this Browser, then you must set the opt-out cookie again. You can find more information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics at the following link in the Google Analytics Help Center: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
7. Data security We use the popular SSL method (Secure Socket.) Within the website visit Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption used by your browser is supported. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If you Browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit v3 Technology back. Whether a single page of our website transmitted encrypted you can see from the closed representation of the bowl or lock Symbols in the bottom status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.